- Cranbury Township
- East Windsor Township
- Ewing Township
- Hamilton Township
- Hopewell Borough and Township
- Lawrence Township
- Monmouth Junction
- Montgomery Township
- Pennington Borough
- Plainsboro Township
- Princeton Borough and Township
- Rocky Hill Borough
- South Brunswick Township
- Washington Township
- West Windsor Township
We have a focus on education, financial stability and health which we believe are the fundamental building blocks for a good quality of life.
Our Investment Strategy
We execute and mobilize efforts through a model centered around "Invite, Connect, and Commit" which follows these steps:
1. We engage the community in setting a vision and priorities
2. We work together to build strategies to reach community goals
3. We get commitments in time, money, and expertise to advance those strategies
4. We measure the effectiveness of the strategies
5. We report back and adjust strategies when needed
Community Investment Process
We use a three part process to determine what programs to invest in:
1. Is what we are doing going to result in a positive, sustainable outcome for those we serve?
2. Are we using a previously-proven, evidence-based, verifiable model to deliver the service?
3. Are we delivering an impactful benefit to the Greater Mercer County community?
A few shifts you'll see:
- Moving from a focus on volunteers to communities
- Moving from a focus on mission to impact
- Moving from a focus on LIVE UNITED to the end game: what happens when we LIVE UNITED
Why give to UWGMC?
UWGMC is a collaborator, connector and problem solver. We galvanize and connect a diverse set of individuals and institutions, and mobilize resources to create long-term social change.
United Way recognizes that we are all part of something greater, and that a tear anywhere in the system weakens the entire social fabric.
How can I get help from UWGMC?
- Call 2-1-1 from any landline telephone
- Call 877-NJ2-114U (877-652-1148) from your cell phone
- Go to www.nj211.org
- Call our main office- 609-896-1912