WHAT IS THE LEADERS’ CIRCLE?
United Way of Greater Greater Mercer County Leaders’ Circle, a network of like-minded individuals who contribute $1,000-$9,999 annually, are committed to strengthening our community and share a vision for advancing the common good in Mercer County.
By bringing together people with passion, expertise, and resources, we can take on the complex social issues that directly affect our community’s economic vitality and quality of life.
Together, we can create real change and improve people’s lives, now and into the future.
All gifts to United Way provide solutions that create real impact.
As a member of the Leaders’ Circle, you have the opportunity to:
• Demonstrate your leadership and commitment to your community
• Receive updates and join conversations around our work in education, income and health
• Inspire others to be philanthropic
• Network and have fun at events with fellow members, community, civic and business leaders
• Volunteer at custom-created projects
• Be listed as an individual or couple in our Leaders’ Circle Roster
LEADERSHIP GIVING LEVELS
Visionary Circle - $5,000-$9,999
Gateway Circle - $2,500-$4,999
Pacesetter Circle - $1,000-$2,499
United Way of Greater Mercer County
3150 Brunswick Pike, Ste 230
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2420
Contact Person: Sandra Toussaint