Free Assistance with filling out your FAFSA Application
FREE Assistance! Complete these steps before coming in.
STEP 1: Select 5 - 10 colleges you want to attend (At least one school should be in state.)
STEP 2: Apply for your Federal Student Aid Pin at www.fsaid.ed.gov. Both parents and students need
• Enter your personal information
• Submit your FSAID Pin application
• Receive your FSAID Pin
STEP 3: Collect all the required documents.
You will need the following:
• Student Driver’s License
• Students alien registraton card
Student and Parent
• Social Security Cards (ID Proof)
•W-2 Forms and other records of money earned
• Federal Income Tax Form (most recent)
• Records of untaxed Income
•Records of assets - brokerage statements, CDs or Savings Bonds
• Current bank statements
STEP 4: Come for assistance
Please call the number below to make an appointment.
3150 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
There are no upcoming events.