BEFORE APPLYING FOR FAFSA
STEP 1: Select 5 - 10 colleges you want to attend (At least one school should be in state.)
STEP 2: Apply for your Federal Student Aid Pin at: Get Your Pin Now! Both parents and students need
• Enter your personal information
• Submit your FSAID Pin application
• Receive your FSAID Pin
STEP 3: Collect all the required documents.
You will need the following:
• Student Driver’s License
• Students alien registraton card
Student and Parent
• Social Security Cards (ID Proof)
•W-2 Forms and other records of money earned
• Federal Income Tax Form (most recent)
• Records of untaxed Income
•Records of assets - brokerage statements, CDs,
• Current bank statements
STEP 4: Come for assistance or go to https://fafsa.ed.gov/ to complete the forms yourself.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH FILLING OUT YOUR APPLICATION!
Crossroads Corporate Center
3150 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Tarry Truitt at 609-637-4906 or Tarry.Truitt@uwgmc.org