The three pillars, Education, Income, and Health in the community impact agenda at United Way of Greater Mercer County, are the building blocks for a good quality of life.
We mobilize efforts through a community model centered around “Invite, Connect and Commit” which uses the following steps:
- We engage our community in setting a vision and priorities
- We work together to build strategies to reach community goals
- We get commitments of time, money, and expertise to advance those strategies
- We measure outcomes and effectiveness of the strategies
- We report back and adjust our strategies as often as needed
United Way of Greater Mercer County has deep roots in the community with leadership on the ground, an ability to leverage resources for maximum impact, and a focus on measuring program performance.