Be a Leader In Your Giving!
United Way of Greater Mercer County Leaders’ Circle, a network of like-minded individuals who contribute $1,000-$9,999 annually, are committed to strengthening our community, and have a shared vision for advancing the mission of United Way.
By bringing together people with passion, expertise, and resources, we can build a stronger, thriving community – particularly for struggling families. Together, we can create real change and improve people’s lives, now and into the future.
All gifts to United Way provide solutions that create real impact. As a member of the Leaders' Circle, you have the opportunity to:
- Receive updates and join conversations around our work in education, financial stability, and health
- Be listed in our Leaders’ Circle Roster in our Annual Community Progress Report
- Network and have fun at events with fellow members, community, civic and business leaders
- Demonstrate your leadership and commitment to your community
- Inspire others to be philanthropic
Leadership Giving Levels:
- Pacesetter Circle: $1,000-$2,499
- Gateway Circle: $2,500-$4,999
- Visionary Circle: $5,000-$9,999
For more information contact:
Sandra Toussaint at email@example.com or 609-896-1912