Ernst Young LLC
- Sue Tame has 30 years of management consulting and business advisory services experience and specializes in strategy, business transformation, financial and performance management, and enterprise systems implementation services
- Sue’s professional experience also includes 12 years as a partner and vice president in IBM’s Strategy & Change Practice and then as Chemical & Petroleum Industry leader and 9 years at Deloitte Consulting as client partner and CFO Services practice leader in the Midwest
- Sue leads EY’s Chemical business for the East Regions of the USA. She is also a Global Client Service Partner for 3 global Chemical companies within the region.
- Prior to joining EY, Sue was a Vice President at IBM Global Business Services where she led the Chemicals, Petroleum, and Industrial Products industries with market growth and P&L responsibility for a $600M consulting business
- Sue, who is Australian, has extensive experience working across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America supporting global Chemical and Petroleum accounts
Account and engagement experience
- Served as Global Client Service Partner for one of the world’s largest oil and gas companies overseeing service delivery and relationship management
- Served as Global Client Services partner for an energy, commodities, and services business.
- Served as the engagement partner for digital transformation and technology engagements
- Served as the Global Client Services partner for global real estate and construction company
- Served as the engagement partner and leader on numerous global finance transformation and IT transformation engagements in both discrete and process manufacturing industries
- Developed and supported the implementation of a turnaround strategy for a $2B business in the technology industry
- Led the transformation of the executive employee experience for a $10B business in the technology industry
- Led the creation of IBM’s SAP S4 Hana industry solutions for chemicals, oil and gas, and Industrial Products industries