Filling out the FAFSA allows students access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school. The FAFSA is a free form that is completed to determine eligibility for financial aid to go to colleges and universities. It should be completed at the same time college applications are done in the Fall of Senior year of High School.
We assist families, both the student and the parents, to complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This service is offered for free to students in our community.
What you need to apply
Step 1: Select 5 - 10 colleges you want to attend (At least one school should be in the state.)
Step 2: Apply for your Federal Student Aid Pin at: Get Your Pin Now! Both parents and students need FSAID Pins.
• Enter your personal information
• Submit your FSAID Pin # application
• Receive your FSAID Pin #
Step 3: Collect all the required documents (parent and student)
• Proof of ID (Driver's License, State Issued ID, Passport)
• Social Security Card
• W-2 Forms and other records of money earned
• Federal Income Tax Form (most recent)
• Records of untaxed Income
• Records of assets - brokerage statements, CDs, Savings Bonds
• Current bank statements
Step 4: Make an appointment for assistance or go here to complete the forms
For more information contact
email@example.com or call 609-896-1912